The power to have the traits and abilities of Kuchisake-Onna. Variation of Ghost Physiology.
- Kuchisake-Onna Mimicry
- Slit-Mouthed Woman Physiology/Mimicry
Users either are or can transform into a Kuchisake-Onna (Slit-Mouthed Woman) a figure appearing in Japanese urban legends. She is a woman who was mutilated by her husband, and returns as a malicious spirit.
According to the legend, children walking alone at night may encounter a woman wearing a surgical mask, which is not an unusual sight in Japan as people wear them to protect others from their colds or sickness.
The woman will stop children and ask, "Am I pretty?" If the child answers no, they are killed with a pair of scissors which the woman carries. If the child answers yes, the woman pulls away the mask, revealing that her mouth is slit from ear to ear, and asks "How about now?" If the child answers no, they will be cut in half. If the child answers yes, then she will slit their mouth like hers. It is impossible to run away from her, as she will simply reappear in front of the victim.
- Decelerated Aging, Semi-Immortality, or Immortality
- Fear Inducement
- Phantasm Manipulation
- Scissors Combat
- Scissors Proficiency
- Supernatural Speed
- When the conditions are met, the user is forced to move on.
- Because the user is bound by a certain set of rules, they may be unable to do anything else and may be vulnerable because of it.
- May be bound to where they were killed.
- Obsessed with vengeance.
- May become more vengeful/violent the longer they stays in the mortal realm.
- Can be confused by ambiguous answers, such as "You are average" or "So-so".
- Can be distracted by fruit or candies.
- Taeko Matsuzaki (Carved)
- Kuchisake-Onna (Japanese Urban Legends)
Live Action TV
- Misaki Ross (Constantine)