David Alleyne/Prodigy (Marvel) demonstration of his attained knowledge powers.
Replicate the learned knowledge and skills of others.
- Knowledge Duplication
The user can gain/replicate the knowledge and abilities, including their mental and physical abilities, be it knowledge over a subject, a foreign language, or mastery of a fighting style. The user is able to duplicate information from creatures or inanimate mediums of data, such as books, computers, etc. by touching them or by just being near them at the time.
- Ancestral Evocation
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Biological Assimilation
- DNA Replication
- Enhanced Memory
- Genetic Memory
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Knowledge Manipulation
- Memory Manipulation
- Memory Replication
- Can't emulate abilities/powers, an individual's emotions, or receive an individual's receptive thoughts.
- Foreign knowledge absorbed may be contained for an indefinite amount of time and may weather by time.
- May be limited to certain areas of knowledge (sciences, languages, fighting skills, etc).
- May leave the copied person with less skill or ability: what the user gains, the target loses.
- Prodigy (Marvel)
- Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto Shippuuden)
- Mackenzie Hartford (Power Rangers Operation Overdrive)
- Shapeshifters (Supernatural)
- Leviathans (Supernatural)
- Adam (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Buffybot (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Slayers (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Avatars (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Desmond Miles (Assassin's Creed)
- Human-form Replicators (Stargate)
- The Darkness (Stupid Mario Brothers)
- Xander Harris (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Wendy Wu (Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior)
- Laura Sanz (The Subject No. 1)