David Alleyne/Prodigy (Marvel) demonstration of his attained knowledge powers.
Replicate the learned knowledge and skills of others.
- Knowledge Duplication
The user can gain/replicate any kind of knowledge, be it knowledge over a subject, a foreign language, or mastery of a fighting style. They can duplicate information from creatures or inanimate mediums of data, such as books, computers, etc..
- Ancestral Evocation
- Adoptive Muscle Memory
- Biological Assimilation
- DNA Replication
- Enhanced Memory
- Genetic Memory
- Intuitive Aptitude
- Knowledge Manipulation
- Memory Manipulation
- Memory Replication
- May be limited to a certain range to work, including touch only.
- May be limited to certain number of targets at a time.
- Can't emulate abilities/powers, an individual's emotions, or receive an individual's receptive thoughts.
- Foreign knowledge absorbed may be contained for an indefinite amount of time and may weather by time.
- May be limited to certain areas of knowledge (sciences, languages, fighting skills, etc).
- May leave the copied person with less skill or ability: what the user gains, the target loses.
- Prodigy (Marvel)
- Mackenzie Hartford (Power Rangers Operation Overdrive)
- Shapeshifters (Supernatural)
- Leviathans (Supernatural)
- Adam (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Buffybot (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Slayers (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Avatars (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Desmond Miles (Assassin's Creed)
- Human-form Replicators (Stargate)
- The Darkness (Stupid Mario Brothers)
- Xander Harris (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Wendy Wu (Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior)
- Laura Sanz (The Subject No. 1)