| Knowledge Replication
David Alleyne/Prodigy (Marvel) demonstration of his attained knowledge powers.
Replicate the learned knowledge and skills of others.
Power to replicate the learned knowledge and skills of others
. Sub-power of Knowledge Manipulation
. Opposite of Knowledge Projection
- Knowledge Absorption
- Knowledge Duplication
The user can gain/replicate the knowledge and abilities, including their mental and physical abilities, be it knowledge over a subject, a foreign language, or mastery of a fighting style.
- Knowledge over foreign languages, even ancient ones.
- Knowledge over a subject.
- Excel in education.
- Master a fighting style.
- Prowess in sports.
- Master Strategist.
- Skill in warfare.
Knowledge in calculators
Skill in codes and passwords
Knowledge in mathematics
- Knowledge Embodiment
- Absorb information from inanimate mediums of data, such as books, computers, etc. By touching them, the user takes in all the information.
- Can't emulate abilities/powers, an individual's emotions, or receive an individual's receptive thoughts.
- Foreign knowledge absorbed may be contained for an indefinite amount of time and may weather by time.
- May be limited to certain areas of knowledge (sciences, languages, fighting skills, etc).
- May leave the copied person with less skill or ability: what the user gains, the target loses.
- Prodigy (Marvel)
- Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto Shippuuden)
- Nagato (Naruto) via the Human Path and Soul Absorption
- Alex Mercer (Prototype)
- James Heller (Prototype 2)
- Mackenzie Hartford (Power Rangers Operation Overdrive)
- Jefferson Reed (Meteor Man) [via absorbing the content of books]
- Freddy Krueger (A Nightmare on Elm Street) via Soul Absorption
- Rogue (Marvel Comics)
- Majin Buu (Dragon Ball)
- Shapeshifters (Supernatural)
- Leviathans (Supernatural)
- Collectors (Charmed)
- Seekers (Charmed)
- Adam (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Buffybot (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Slayers (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- Avatars (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
- Desmond Miles (Assassin's Creed)
- Namekians (Dragon Ball)
- Alucard (Hellsing)
- Human-form Replicators (Stargate)
- Brainiac (DC Comics)
- Drake Sypher (Loonatics Unleashed)
- Osmosians (Ben 10)
- The Darkness (Stupid Mario Brothers)
- Naraku (InuYasha)
- Xander Harris (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
Piccolo (Dragon Ball) uses an ancient technique to merge with Nail, gaining access to the latter's knowledge and memories.
Buffy Summers (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) is able to call upon the knowledge and memories of past Slayers.
Desmond Miles (Assassin's Creed) can access the knowledge and skills of his ancestors thanks to the effects of the Animus.
Alucard (Hellsing) is able to gain access to the knowledge and memories of others by drinking their blood.
Freddy Krueger (A Nightmare on Elm Street) has acquired the knowledge and skills of his victims, such as martial arts talent, by absorbing their souls.
Rogue (Marvel Comics)
As an Osmosian, Kevin Levin (Ben 10) can absorb knowledge and memories through physical contact.
Brainiac (DC Comics)
Alex Mercer (Prototype) can gain the knowledge, skills, and memories of others by consuming them.
A Collector (Charmed) absorbs knowledge from a victim.
A Seeker (Charmed) absorbs knowledge from a victim.
Xander Harris (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) obtained extensive knowledge of military procedure after being temporarily transformed into a soldier.