- Knife Control
User can create, shape and manipulate knives, shaping and combining them as needed, or moving them with telekinesis.
- Attack Powers using knives.
- Blade Construction of knives.
- Blade Elongation
- Dagger Proficiency
- Hidden Arsenal
- Manipulate the properties of knifes.
- Move/lift knives.
- Projectile Enhancement with throwing knifes.
- Weapon Calling
- Weapon Constructs using knives.
- Weapon Proficiency on any knife they get on their hands.
- Dual Wielding knives.
- Weapon Regeneration
- Blade Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Plastic Manipulation
- Sword Manipulation
- Weapon Manipulation
- May be unable to create knives, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May be a limit on how many knives one can manipulate at once.
- Toriko (Toriko)
- Tenten (Naruto)
- Jindrax (Power Rangers Wild Force)
- Kuroudou Akabane/Dr. Jackal (Get Backers)
- Blue Raja (Flaming Carrot Comics)
- The Butcher (Wanted)
- Edgar (Heroes)
- Cisco (The Big Hit)
- Fuu Houhou (The Outcast)
- Mariko Yashida (The Wolverine)
- Sakuya Izayoi (Touhou Project)
- Yumeko (Touhou Project)
- Chef (Risk of Rain)
- Miss Militia (Worm)