- Knife Control
User can create, shape and manipulate knives, shaping and combining them as needed, or moving them with telekinesis.
- Create/generate/multiply knives.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate knives.
- Dagger Proficiency
- Metal Attacks using knives.
- Hidden Arsenal
- Move/lift knives at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Weapon Calling
- Weapon Constructs using knives, including missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Weapon Proficiency on any knife they get on their hands.
- Dual Wielding knives.
- May be unable to create knives, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May be a limit on how many knives one can manipulate at once.
- Toriko (Toriko)
- Tenten (Naruto)
- Jindrax (Power Rangers Wild Force)
- Kuroudou Akabane/Dr. Jackal (Get Backers)
- Blue Raja (Flaming Carrot Comics)
- The Butcher (Wanted)
- Edgar (Heroes)
- Cisco (The Big Hit)
- Fuu Houhou (The Outcast)
- Mariko Yashida (The Wolverine)
- Sakuya Izayoi (Touhou Project)
- Yumeko (Touhou Project)
- Chef (Risk of Rain)