Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to manipulate biological relatedness of people. Sub-power of Bond Manipulation.
- Family Tree Alteration/Manipulation
- Relatedness Alteration/Manipulation
User can manipulate the relatedness between people, such as causing siblings to become half-siblings or unrelated to each other, strangers to become parent and child and so on. The changes may be done on on a biological level, changing only DNA, or on a cosmic level, rewriting history so the new relationship has always existed, being recognized and accepted by family members, documentation, etc.
- Connection Removal
- DNA Manipulation
- DNA Absorption
- Genetic Access
- Genetic Curing
- Genetic Disease Inducement
- Identity Manipulation
- Parental Selection
- Power Inheritance
- Biological Manipulation
- Bond Manipulation
- Paradox Inducement
- Reality Warping
- Relationship Manipulation
- May have a range, duration or quantity limit.
- May be limited to inner changes, keeping the subjects's appearance intact.
- May be limited to human relationships.
- May be limited to only one's own relationships.
- May be unable to choose which genes are shared, creating the possibility of inheritance of genetic disorders.
- May be unable to keep any change permanently.
- Jane (All You Zombies); via Time Travel
- Modders (Crusader Kings/The Sims)
- Miyu Edelfelt (Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya)
- Egyptian gods (The Kane Chronicles); depending on that of their vessels
- Vocaloids (Vocaloid)
- Rin and Len Kagamine