The power to take the potential energy stored in an object and convert it to kinetic energy thus “charging” that item with explosive results. Sub-power of Kinetic Energy Manipulation.
- Kinetic Acceleration
- Kinetic Conversion
- Kinetic Infusion
Users can take the potential energy stored in an object and convert it to kinetic energy thus “charging” that item with explosive or disruptive results. The only real limitation to this ability is the time required to charge the object, the larger it is the more time it takes. With practice a user can moderate the amount of power discharged upon release as well as duration before the blast making detonation of said object timed or spontaneous.
The user can cause objects to pulsate potent friction, inert objects will be able to raze through objects. A simple piece of cardboard can become an incisive explosive. Hypothetically capable of boosting/draining the speed of a moving object, or alter its trajectory path. Instead of simply making objects explode users can also cause objects to dissolve by overcharging them until subsequent stress pulls molecules apart.
It is also possible to; instead of converting potential energy to kinetic energy, accelerate existing kinetic energy to untold levels for a variety of causes and effects. Either taking internal energy to augment oneself in various ways or taking most any object and supercharging it's energy while in motion augmenting it to deliver impacts of vast concussive force, i.e. leveling buildings or shattering reinforced steel. Instead of visceral effects one's energy can be used to non-lethal effects such as the physical overloading of biological systems.
- Absorb and/or generate kinetic energy.
- Amplify the strength, energy and power of weapons.
- Aura Generation to manifest infusing kinetic energy outside the target.
- Constructs Creation to shape the kinetic energy into various forms.
- Charged Attacks/Energy Wave Emission
- Concussive Force
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed, density, hardness and/or sharpness.
- Kinetic Activation
- Kinetic Shielding
- Energized Body
- Explosion Transformation
- Kinetic Energy Manipulation
- Molecular Immobilization
- Molecular Acceleration
- Molecular Deceleration
- Motion Manipulation
- May have limited range, including touch only.
- Affecting biotic objects is difficult.
- Gambit (Marvel Comics)
- New Son/Sun (Marvel Comics)
- Aurora (Marvel Comics)
- Speed (Marvel Comics)
- Quicksilver (Marvel)
- Speedsters (DC Comics)
- Sale (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part V Vento Aureo); via Kraft Works
- Rocket (DC Comics)
- Sorcerers (Sorcerer's Apprentice)
- Capt Dec (Super/Lette)