User can create, shape and manipulate kinetic energy, the energy possessed by any moving object, ie. the necessary work in order for an object with a given mass to move from its resting position. The kinetic energy gained during the acceleration process changes once the speed also changes, and when the object no longer contains the kinetic energy it has possessed as it accelerates it stops from moving. The work needed to make an object to stop accelerating is equivalent to the kinetic energy that it possesses during the initial stage.
User can transfer kinetic energy from one object to another, thus strengthening their attacks, or tearing holes in walls with a simple touch, turn an object's potential energy into kinetic energy, making it explosive, or cause target to be unable to move or unable to stop if in motion.
- Create/generate/increase, absorb, shape and manipulate kinetic energy.
- Energy Attacks using kinetic energy.
- Concussive Force
- Hyperkinetic Exertion
- Impact Manipulation
- Inertia Manipulation
- Kinetic Force Redirection
- Molecular Speed Manipulation
- Pushback Resistance
- Solidification via controlling kinetic energy.
- Charge!: Use kinetic energy when charging in a linear direction.
- Kinetic Energy Combat: Fuse Kinetic Energy with physical combat.
- Kinetic Energy Empowerment
- Kinetic Supernova: Release shockwave of stored kinetic energy that tears through anything in its path.
- Kinetic Sliding: Use kinetic energy to slide across surfaces.
- Thermal Manipulation: Control the kinetic energy of molecules to manipulate the temperature.
- Electricity Manipulation - energy of moving electrons; can also be potential energy.
- EM Spectrum Manipulation - energy of moving electromagnetic spectrum frequencies.
- Sound Manipulation - energy of sound waves moving through a medium like air or water.
- Thermal Manipulation - energy of atomic vibrations, sensed as heat.
- Centrifugal Force Manipulation
- Clockwork Physiology
- Electromagnetism Manipulation
- Energy Manipulation
- Friction Manipulation
- Motion Manipulation