Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "With the weak as my prey, I strengthen my own self. This is how my swordsmanship follows the survival of the fittest."
- ― Shishio Makoto
- Homicide Empowerment
- Murder Empowerment
- Slayer's Reward
Users become stronger, faster, more durable, etc. by killing others, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing the existing powers. Some users may be able draw sustenance from the kills or even slow or stop aging.
- Decelerated Aging/Semi-Immortality
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Self-Power Augmentation
- Bloodlust Empowerment
- Death Empowerment
- Death Inducement
- Life Addition
- Power Augmentation
- War Empowerment
- War Inducement
- Not being able to kill may weaken the user.
- May be limited to certain beings only.
- Cleavers (Destiny)
- All-Black The Necrosword (Marvel Comics)
- Death Penalty (Final Fantasy VII)
- Banryu (InuYasha)
- Mugenjin (Rurouni Kenshin)
- Amulet of Power (Marvel Comics)
- Fell Arms (Tales of Series)
- Burning Soul Sword (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
- The Soul Cube (Doom 3)