Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "This χ-blade will open a door—one that leads to all worlds"
- ― Ventus-Vanitas
The ability to create or be a gateway or "key" to a certain location, artifact, entity or event.
- Event/Sacred/Skeleton Key
- Key Embodiment/Incarnate/Personification
- The Key
User can create or be a gateway or "key" to a location, artifact, entity or event, whether literal, conceptual, personal, purely spiritual or anything else.
- Absolute Access
- Access and Occlusion
- Dimensional Link
- Dimensional Travel
- Door Projection
- Doorway Embodiment
- Key-Based Powers
- Portal Creation
- May be limited to opening certain kind of event/gate, related event/gate or even only a single event/gate.
- May unleash an untold evil or a guardian.
- May need another "key" (another person).
- Life may constantly be in danger because of dangerous people and beings seeking user out for their power.
- A certain part of the user may be needed to open the gate or create a certain object.
- Ōken/King's Key (Bleach)
- Skeleton Key (Danny Phantom)
- Right Hand of Doom (Hellboy)
- Pan'ku Box (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Keyblades (Kingdom Hearts series)
- χ-blade (Kingdom Hearts series)
- Master Sword (The Legend of Zelda)
- SCP-005 - Skeleton Key (The SCP Foundation)
- SCP-860 - Blue Key (The SCP Foundation)
- Colt (Supernatural)
- Key of Oz (Supernatural)
- Mark of Cain (Supernatural)
- Rings of the Horsemen (Supernatural)