- Key Forging/Generation/Making
User can create keys of all types, sizes, materials, etc. from nothing or by shaping the existing matter or energy. This can be accomplished by either a physical action, such as forging the key or by supernatural means.
- Constructs Creation
- Key-Based Powers
- Key Manipulation
- Key to the Door
- Lock Manipulation
- Matter Creation
- Metal Generation
- Object Creation
- May be limited on knowledge of keys.
- May be unable to create keys to certain doors.
- May be limited on how many keys can be created at once.
- May not be able to create electronic keys (i.e. complex circuits).
- Keymaker (Matrix franchise)
- Last Dragonborn (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim); via Wax Key perk
- Nocturnal (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)
- Merry Nightmare (Yumekui Merry)
- Riku (Kingdom Hearts series)
- Yamato (Naruto)
- Galdino (One Piece)
- Toph Beifong (Avatar: the Last Airbender)
- Cosmo (the Fairly OddParents)
- Keymaster (Valkyrie Crusade)