The ability to manipulate the flow of Karma.
- Deed Flow
- Karma Control
Users can manipulate the flow of Karma, the phenomenon of actions begetting the consequences in tandem with the nature of those actions. The user can control the flow of justified punishment or blessings which happen to others and themselves and render themselves master of the occurrence of consequences.
- Blessing Inducement
- Causality Manipulation
- Chaos Manipulation
- Curse Inducement
- Karma Empowerment
- Karma Inducement
- Miracle Manipulation
- Order Manipulation
- Users must know whether the nature of the actions committed by one to be malevolent or benevolent to dictate how an effect must play out.
- Users cannot fully dictate the actions that are neither benevolent nor malevolent in nature.
- Rama Kushna (DC Comics)
- Spirit-sama (Kou 1 Desu ga Isekai de Joushu Hajimemashita)
- Karma, The Light of War (Monster Strike)
- The Dark Powers (Ravenloft)