The ability to embody Justice. Variation of Disposition Embodiment.
- Fairness Embodiment
- Justice Incarnate
- The Just
User gains powers to enforce justice and maintain order, but not to impose it. The intensity of these powers depends on the users conduct: If they are guilty of something, they will diminish until the user attains redemption.
- Body Language Analysis
- Enhanced Charisma
- Enhanced Gunmanship
- Enhanced Hearing
- Enhanced Investigation
- Enhanced Memory
- Enhanced Surveillance
- Justice Manipulation
- Law Intuition
- Lie Detection
- Photographic Deduction
- May be forced to take actions against its own decisions.
- Powers may depend on the laws of the culture or area they preside over.
- Cannot interfere with other peoples free-will, nor force them to do anything, since this would not be just.
- Deities of Justice (Mythology)
- Lady Justice (Roman Mythology)
- Shikieiki Yamaxanadu (Touhou Project)
- Spirit of Justice (Dragon age 2)
- EMIYA (TYPE-MOON)
- Helmet of Fate (DC)