Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to embody Justice. A variation of Power Manifestation.
- Fairness Embodiment
- Justice Incarnate
- The Just
User gains powers to enforce justice and maintain order, but not to impose it. The intensity of these powers depends on the users conduct: If they are guilty of something, they will diminish until the user attains redemption.
- Body Language Analysis
- Enhanced Charisma
- Enhanced Gunmanship
- Enhanced Hearing
- Enhanced Investigation
- Enhanced Memory
- Enhanced Surveillance
- Justice Manipulation
- Law Intuition
- Lie Detection
- Photographic Deduction
- May be forced to take actions against its own decisions.
- Powers may depend on the laws of the culture or area they preside over.
- Cannot interfere with other peoples free-will, nor force them to do anything, since this would not be just.
- Deities of Justice (Mythology)
- Lady Justice (Roman Mythology)
- Shikieiki Yamaxanadu (Touhou Project)
- Spirit of Justice (Dragon age 2)
- EMIYA (TYPE-MOON)
- Helmet of Fate (DC)