- "Don't you know who the HELL I am? I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!"
- ― Juggernaut
The power to be a juggernaut. Opposite to Immobility.
- Irresistible Force
- Juggernaut Force
- Unstoppable Force
User becomes/is a Juggernaut, described as a massive inexorable force, campaign, movement, or object that crushes whatever is in its path. By having this power they are an unstoppable force that crushes anyone or anything they face.
- Absolute Strength
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Mobile Invulnerability
- Momentum Charge
- Pain Suppression
- Psychic Shield
- Supernaturally Dense Tissue
- Incredible raw strength mostly leads user to forsake more complicated matters such as strategies and tactics.
- May be stopped by Absolute Defense or Immobility.
- May need to gain momentum to activate power.
- May be affected by mental effects.
- Tony Clark (The Amazing Spiez); as The Bulk
- Juggernaut (Call of Duty)
- Juggernauts (Hero VI)
- Bellcross (Heroic Age); via Frenzy/Mental Chaos
- Chargers (Left 4 Dead)
- Users of Crimson Ruby of Cytorrak (Marvel Comics)
- Kuurth (Marvel Comics)
- Hulk (Marvel Comics)