Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Decision Control/Manipulation
- Judgement Control
Users can make judgements on anyone/anything and decide what will happen to the target. They can make any kind of judgement, like judging whether or not a love is allowed, or judging and deciding whether a person lives or dies and what kind of afterlife they are allowed into, or judging whether or not you can keep/use any/all powers, etc.
The user can judge, and decide or deny anything. Once a target has been judged, they are automatically affected by the power.
- Absolute Command
- Afterlife Marking
- Afterlife Prevention
- Conclusion Dominance
- Existence Declaration
- Phenomenon Elimination
- Power Erasure
- Reality Rejection
- Reincarnation Denial
- Almighty Law Creation
- Denial Embodiment
- Justice Embodiment
- Justice Manipulation
- Law Creation
- Law Manipulation
- Potentiality Lordship
- Users of Freedom are immune.
- Dike/Justitia (Greco-Roman Mythology)
- Una Mens (Lost Girl)
- Eiki Shiki, Yamaxanadu (Touhou Project)
- Atë (Greek Mythology)
- Tanaka (TYPE-MOON); via the Worlds Truth
- Denzel Liones (Nanatsu no Taizai)
- Dike (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Judge Bunny (Valkyrie Crusade)
- Judgement Gate (Ah! My Goddess)
- Millennium Scale (Yu-Gi-Oh)