- "It is time..."
- ― The Omen (Samurai Jack)
- Decision Inducement
- Sentence Inducement
The user is able to induce judgement onto anything, casting their decision as they see fit. They can punish, banish, or otherwise decide what happens to their target in accord to what they think of the matter.
- Users of Freedom are immune.
- Could be possible to find ways around judgements.
- The Omen (Samurai Jack)
- Eiki Shiki, Yamaxanadu (Touhou Project)
- Judge Bunny (Valkyrie Crusade)
- The Living Tribunal (Marvel Comics)