Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to self-innervate or induce tremors and jolts.
- Jolt/Seizure/Tremor Effect
- Seizure Inducement
- Shake Inducement
- Tremor Inducement
Users cause molecules to shake uncontrollably, which can be used to innervate the user or shake a target. Users may go into a tangent of wild spasms, or may only cause vibration. It may also be used to vibrate at certain resonance frequencies, to disable locks or break or disassemble matter.
While seemingly simple this power may negate other powers, Enhanced Speed and Intangibility may be voided if users of Jolt Inducement were to vibrate their molecules back together. Likewise, a user of Telepathy may have difficulty connecting to a user due to jumpy brain waves.
- Contagious Jitters: Users may be able to instantly affect any nearby biotic subjects, causing these targets to shake as well, but on a far more violent level.
- If the user has no control over this ability, the following can happen:
- The user may not be able to turn the effect on (or off) at will.
- The user may suffer pain or injury from erratic movement.
- The effects may manifest simply as random self-induced epilepsy, rather than a useful ability.
- May become null from virus injection.
- Pauchi Kamuy (Ainu Mythology)
- Earl Jenkins (Smallville)
- Shocker (Marvel)
- Quicksilver (Marvel)
- Seizure man (Cyanide and Happiness)
- Speedsters (DC Comics/The Flash)
- Andreas (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien)
- Armadrillo (Ben 10: Ultimate Alien/Omniverse)