The power to manipulate the joints of oneself and/or others. Variation of Body Manipulation.
- Joint Control
The user has complete control over the joints, the locations at which two or more bones connect, of oneself and others, allowing them to freely alter and manipulate them. They can control the joints and their articulation, releasing them for flexibility, locking them to slow and/or immobilize, causing/removing arthropathy/inflammation, etc.
- 360-Degree Neck Rotation
- Enhanced Flexibility
- Paralysis Inducement
- Give others joint disorders like Arthritis.
- Body Manipulation
- Bone Manipulation
- Connective Tissue Manipulation
- Control Manipulation
- Death Inducement
- Motor-Skill Manipulation
- Nerve Manipulation
- Pain Suppression
- Pressure Point Intuition
- May be limited to manipulating the joints of either oneself or others.
- Lugh (History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi)
- Hibiki (History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi)
- Xin (XIN); via qi channeling.
- Orochi Katsumi (Grappler Baki)
- Samael (Hellboy)
- Ripple Users (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Jonathan Joestar (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 1: Phantom Blood)
- William Antonio Zeppeli (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 1: Phantom Blood)
- Pillar Men (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2: Battle Tendency)
- Freddy Krueger (Nightmare on Elm Street)
- Voldo (Soul Calibur)
- Misumi Tsurugi (Naruto)