- "I'm not in good hands, I'm in no hands! Like a bad neighbor, no one is there!"
- ― Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)
- Bad Mojo
- Bad Luck
- Accident Causation (MisFits)
The user is constantly unlucky causing to go through a series (unless temporary) their whole life such as diseases, susceptibility to permanent injuries, bankruptcy, etc.
People even the user's closest friend and family may react or treat user differently or negatively, maybe picking a fight with them for no reason, doing terrible things to them, or just making their life more miserable than it already is.
- Defeat Inducement (On User)
- Destruction (Destroy everything you touch)
- Immortality (Just to make sure you can't kill yourself)
- Jinx (Let it happen to someone else for a change, within close proximity of course)
- Pain Inducement (On User)
- Sadness Inducement (On User)
- Curse Inducement
- Luck Absorption
- Poverty Inducement
- Probability Manipulation
- Reality Warping
- Unlovability Inducement
- Countered by Luck.
- Luck Erasure can completely remove the user's bad luck.
- Probability Manipulation can modify/remove.
- The right attitude may be able to turn the luck around.