The power to summon entities or objects using jewels as a medium. Variation of Summoning.
- Crystal/Gem Summoning
The user is able to use magical jewels as a medium to summon entities or objects.
- Summoning immensely large/heavy object can take a mental toll on the user.
- Summoning may not grant control over the summoned being.
- Summoned entities may become uncontrollable and put the summoner and everyone else in the vicinity in danger.
- May require a contract to summon specific entities.
- May require approval of the entity if they are sentient.
- Summoning certain entities may require a sacrifice, such as blood, wealth or life.
- Certain symbols, carvings and/or ceremonies may be needed to summon.
- May require knowledge of what is to be summoned to actually summon it.
- Certain temporal/spacial limitations/restrictions may prevent/complicate summoning.
- Satella Harvenheit (Chrono Crusade)