- "How 'bout my fist teaches you how to talk a lady at around Seven Hundred Miles Per Hour!!!"
- ― Sam Guthrie/Cannonball (Marvel Comics)
The power to move via energy expulsion.
- Jet Dash/Flight/Launch/Power
- Rocket Dash/Flight/Launch/Power
- Self-Propelled Flight
The user can use jet propulsion, which is motion produced by passing a jet of matter or energy in the opposite direction to the direction of motion. By conservation of momentum, the moving body is propelled in the opposite direction to the jet. The jet can be a continuous stream or, especially when used by animals, pulsating.
- Ground Propulsion: to move at ground level (or close to it) at bursts of high speed. A basic-level usage of the ability. Can be also used on water surfaces or under.
- Hovering: to remain in midair via propulsion, achieving levitation. Requires a high level of concentration due to energy required to maintain a level altitude, but not enough to cause flight, much like the Harrier jump jet.
- Object Propulsion: to propel objects at high speed in a fashion similar to a rocket launch off. The first means implies that the user is able to instantaneously causes the subject to ionize, so that it is propelled by the giving off of its own molecular structure; the target most likely disintegrates as it is jilted into the atmosphere. A second means of action is most used most commonly as it is a far less destructive method; the user produces an aura around the object, which causes ions to form around the object and propel it.
- Propulsion Force: to utilize the pressure of the propulsion as an offensive mean to release powerful bursts. This can release explosive bursts of air or be refined into vacuum blades. The user can also use the propulsion to boost physical attacks such as punches and kicks.
- Blood Propulsion
- Energy Propulsion
- Hair Propulsion
- Spring Form
- Due to high speeds, one can cause some serious damage, collateral and self. This can be mitigated if the user has intangibility and/or invulnerability.
- May have difficult in controlling the straight-line trajectory, as sudden turns are difficult.
- Weak against Flight Negation.