- "Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
- The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
- Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
- The frumious Bandersnatch!"
- ― - An excerpt from the poem, The Jabberwocky
- Jabberwock Mimicry
User with this ability either is or can transform into a Jabberwock, a creature from a nonsense poem written by Lewis Carroll, described as having a terrible bite and claws and being very difficult to kill.
The Jabberwock is often described as a large dragon-like being, with "the leathery wings of a pterodactyl and the long scaly neck and tail of a sauropod", usually with a rather bizarre or horrid face. However, the sparseness of details has raised several differing variations, both in appearance and abilities. Some forms of The Jabberwock may even be physical manifestations of guilt or fear.
Note that Jabberwocky is the poem, while Jabberwock is the creature itself.
- Claw Retraction
- Enhanced Condition or Supernatural Condition
- Enhanced Bite
- Tail Manifestation
- Wing Manifestation/Flight
- Heat Vision "eyes of flame"
- Immortality and/or Invulnerability as only The Vorpal Blade can slay them.
- Bandersnatch Physiology
- Confusion Inducement
- Dragon Physiology
- Fear Embodiment
- Guilt Embodiment
- Insanity Inducement
- If The Vorpal Blade exists in the users world, they will be very vulnerable to it.
See Also: Jabberwocky.