The ability to teleport in place. Sub-power of Teleportation.
- Stationary/Travelless/Unmoving Teleportation
The user can teleport in place, rearranging the position of their body or limbs, alter the velocity and momentum, stop their movement, change direction and change their orientation.
- Can rearrange the position of one's limbs/one's body position without actually moving.
- Can affect the velocity and momentum of their movement.
- Can effectively stop on a dime.
- Can change the direction of their movement.
- Can change the orientation and facing the user has.
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Balance
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Enhanced Speed
- Momentum Manipulation
- Motion Paradox
- Vector Manipulation
- Velocity Manipulation
- Warping Speed
- May only be able to isoport a particular amount of times per time span, and overuse of the power may lead to self-damage and even death.
- May have limits as to how much they can carry when they isoport
- Users of Teleportation Negation can prevent user from isoporting.
- Isoportation may cause spatial disturbance, allowing highly sensitive opponents to track down destination.
- Shu Sakurada (Castle-Town Dandelion)
- Seraphim (Judeo-Christianity)