Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to teleport in place. Sub-power of Teleportation.
- Stationary/Travelless/Unmoving Teleportation
The user can teleport in place, rearranging the position of their body or limbs, alter the velocity and momentum, stop their movement, change direction and change their orientation.
- Can rearrange the position of one's limbs/one's body position without actually moving.
- Can affect the velocity and momentum of their movement.
- Can effectively stop on a dime.
- Can change the direction of their movement.
- Can change the orientation and facing the user has.
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Balance
- Momentum Manipulation
- Vector Manipulation
- Velocity Manipulation
- May only be able to isoport a particular amount of times per time span, and overuse of the power may lead to self-damage and even death.
- May have limits as to how much they can carry when they isoport
- Users of Teleportation Negation can prevent user from isoporting.
- Isoportation may cause spatial disturbance, allowing highly sensitive opponents to track down destination.
- Shu Sakurada (Castle-Town Dandelion)
- Seraphim (Judeo-Christianity)