The ability to isolate oneself from the world. Variation of Nonexistent Physiology.
- Lone Existence
The user is capable of turning themselves completely imperceptible and nonexistent to the rest of the world where as they can see them. For all practical purposes, they do not exist. The user does not occupy any physical space, cannot be seen, heard, felt, smelled or otherwise detected by any natural sense. Nor is it possible to detect them by any other form of earthly detection, such as radar or sonar.
Additionally, the consequences of interacting with the environment are also imperceptible and undetectable, e.g: fingerprints, shoe prints, breathing condensation, or any other telling markings. The user leaves no trace of their presence on any surface or in the world around them while their ability is active.
- Users take up no physical space and are thus not blocked by solid objects such as walls or barriers.
- Users can perform virtually undetectable espionage.
- Advanced users may be able to isolate individual parts of their body, allowing objects such as bullets or other projectiles to phase through them.
- Advanced users may be able to remove themselves from the flow of existence, in a manner similar to stopping time, space and reality to perform actions within the stopped flow of expanse.
- Advanced users may be able to isolate themselves from people's memories, as if they never existed.
- Death Aspect Inducement
- Nonexistent Physiology
- Reality Separation
- Spirit Physiology
- Unknown Inducement
- Performing any actions that require interaction with the physical world (Attempting to pick up objects, etc.) would not be possible while this ability is active.
- The user may not be able to extend this ability to other objects or people if not in physical contact with them, if they are able to at all.
- Users carry any implanted devices within them while utilizing this ability, thereby allowing themselves to be tracked even when this ability is active.
- Users may not be able to communicate with allies while this ability is active.
- Takizawa Yuta (Alive: The Final Evolution)
- Molly Collins (The Amazing World of Gumball)
- Swamp Thing (DC Comics); via Entering Abaton
- Exalted with Elsewhere charms (Exalted)
- Cubia (.hack series)
- Morti (.hack//Legend of the Twilight)
- Zefie (.hack//Legend of the Twilight)
- Yuki Nagato (Haruhi Suzumiya)
- Isobu/Three-Tails (Naruto)
- The Twelve (Planescape)
- SCP-451 (SCP Foundation)
- SCP-1467 - The Man that Wasn't (SCP Foundation)
- The Void (Amazing World of Gumball)
- Avalon (Fate/Stay Night)
- Nowhere (Planescape)
- SCP-1310 - Examination Room 10 (SCP Foundation)