The ability to inflict damage and destruction that cannot be repaired or healed from its destroyed state. Variation of Destruction.
- Irreversible Damage
The user can inflict damage and destruction that cannot be repaired or healed from its destroyed state. The pain/injuries do not recover from their degraded state and remain in complete decadence after the wounds are given. The degraded alterations a user makes towards their environment also does not recover nor can it be made towards a healed state after the damage is done.
- Though the user can still deal out irreversible damage, they are still vulnerable to damage themselves.
- If a victim is de-aged or their body reverted to a point where they didn't receive the injuries inflicted by the user, their damage will disappear due the attack having not occurred yet towards the victim's body.
- The damage may be irreversible, but the degree is dependent on the user, so any weak attacks makes the ability useless.
- If the user ends up dealing a powerful attack to themselves, they will never be able to heal the damage.
- Absolute Restoration
- Users of Omnilock are immune.
- Event Negation might cause the attack to never have happened.
- Kurono Shinguuji (Chivalry of a Failed Knight)
- Lava Wight/Shape of Fire (Forgotten Realms)
- Werewolves (Harry Potter)
- Vanilla Ice (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Iihiko Shishime (Medaka Box)
- Kaguya Ōtsutsuki (Naruto)
- Houndoom (Pokémon)
- Shiki Tohno (TYPE-MOON)
- Shiki Ryougi (TYPE-MOON)
- Thearesia van Astrea (Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu)
- Gotterdammerung (Whateley Academy)
- Kiri Ichimonji (Akame Ga Kill!)
- Blades of Eden (Armed With Wings)
- Certain dark curses (Harry Potter)
- Last Word (Planescape)
- Orb of Aldur's flames (The Belgariad)
- Mordenkainen's Disjunction (Greyhawk)