Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to inflict damage and destruction that cannot be repaired or healed from its destroyed state. Variation of Destruction.
- Irreversible Damage
The user can inflict damage and destruction that cannot be repaired or healed from its destroyed state. The pain/injuries do not recover from their degraded state and remain in complete decadence after the wounds are given. The degraded alterations a user makes towards their environment also does not recover nor can it be made towards a healed state after the damage is done.
- Though the user can still deal out irreversible damage, they are still vulnerable to damage themselves.
- If a victim is de-aged or their body reverted to a point where they didn't receive the injuries inflicted by the user, their damage will disappear due the attack having not occurred yet towards the victim's body.
- The damage may be irreversible, but the degree is dependent on the user, so any weak attacks makes the ability useless.
- If the user ends up dealing a powerful attack to themselves, they will never be able to heal the damage.
- Absolute Restoration
- Users of Omnilock are immune.
- Event Negation might cause the attack to never have happened.
- Kurono Shinguuji (Chivalry of a Failed Knight)
- Lava Wight/Shape of Fire (Forgotten Realms)
- Werewolves (Harry Potter)
- Vanilla Ice (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Iihiko Shishime (Medaka Box)
- Kaguya Ōtsutsuki (Naruto)
- Houndoom (Pokémon)
- Shiki Tohno (TYPE-MOON)
- Shiki Ryougi (TYPE-MOON)
- Thearesia van Astrea (Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu)
- Gotterdammerung (Whateley Academy)
- Kiri Ichimonji (Akame Ga Kill!)
- Blades of Eden (Armed With Wings)
- Certain dark curses (Harry Potter)
- Last Word (Planescape)
- Orb of Aldur's flames (The Belgariad)
- Mordenkainens Disjunction (Greyhawk)