Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
User can create, shape and manipulate iron in granular form, ranging from coarse, sand-like consistency to powder-like or dust-like.
- Create/generate/increase iron sand.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate iron sand.
- Ferrokinetic Constructs using iron sand, including weapons/missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Granulation iron into iron sand.
- Metal Attacks using iron sand.
- Move/lift iron sand at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Abacomancy using iron sand.
- Ferrokinetic Combat using iron sand.
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration using iron sand.
- Metal Aura using iron sand.
- Motor-Skill Manipulation by implanting iron sand into opponents' body and manipulating them.
- Dust Manipulation
- Electricity Manipulation
- Electromagnetism Manipulation
- Magnetism Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Metal Dust Manipulation
- Powder Manipulation
- Sand Manipulation
- Weapon Manipulation
- May be unable to create iron sand, being limited to manipulating already existing sources.
- Distance and the amount of matter depends of the strength and skill of the user.
- May be limited to certain metals.
- Iron is affected by everything that normal iron would be, although the user is perfectly able to use their power to return the metal in its original shape and/or controlling it even under these forces:
- Mikoto Misaka (A Certain Magical Index/A Certain Scientific Railgun)
- L.A. Boom Boom (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Third Kazekage (Naruto)
- Sasori (Naruto); via Third Kazekage Puppet
- Shinki (Naruto)
- Jiga (Naruto)