User can create, shape and manipulate iron in granular form, ranging from coarse, sand-like consistency to powder-like or dust-like.
- Create/generate/increase iron sand.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate iron sand.
- Ferrokinetic Constructs using iron sand, including weapons/missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Granulation iron into iron sand.
- Metal Attacks using iron sand.
- Move/lift iron sand at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Abacomancy using iron sand.
- Ferrokinetic Combat using iron sand.
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration using iron sand.
- Metal Aura using iron sand.
- Motor-Skill Manipulation by implanting iron sand into opponents' body and manipulating them.
- Dust Manipulation
- Electricity Manipulation
- Electromagnetism Manipulation
- Magnetism Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Metal Dust Manipulation
- Powder Manipulation
- Sand Manipulation
- Weapon Manipulation
- May be unable to create iron sand, being limited to manipulating already existing sources.
- Distance and the amount of matter depends of the strength and skill of the user.
- May be limited to certain metals.
- Iron is affected by everything that normal iron would be, although the user is perfectly able to use their power to return the metal in its original shape and/or controlling it even under these forces:
- Mikoto Misaka (A Certain Magical Index/A Certain Scientific Railgun)
- L.A. Boom Boom (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Third Kazekage (Naruto)
- Sasori (Naruto); via Third Kazekage Puppet
- Shinki (Naruto)
- Jiga (Naruto)