Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Iron Control
User can create, shape and manipulate Iron and iron compounds, including pig iron, steel, cast iron, etc. Iron is a silvery-white, lustrous, malleable, ductile, magnetic or magnetizable, metallic element, and the second most abundant metal and fourth most abundant element in Earth's crust, but it occurs rarely as a free metal, occasionally in natural alloys (especially in meteorites), and in hundreds of minerals and ores.
Iron is the most widely used of all the metals, its low cost and high strength make it indispensable in engineering applications such as the construction of machinery and machine tools, automobiles, the hulls of large ships, and structural components for buildings. Since pure iron is quite soft, it is most commonly combined with alloying elements to make steel.
- Create/generate/increase iron.
- Shape, compress, liquefy and/or otherwise manipulate all iron.
- Ferrokinetic Constructs using iron, including weapons/missiles, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Iron Sand Manipulation
- Metal Attacks using iron.
- Metal Detection iron only.
- Move/lift iron at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Ferrokinetic Combat using iron.
- Ferrokinetic Invisibility using iron.
- Ferrokinetic Regeneration using iron.
- Iron Mimicry
- Metal Aura using iron.
- Wire Manipulation
- Architecture Manipulation
- Bullet Manipulation
- Earth Manipulation
- Furniture Manipulation
- Gun Manipulation
- Magma Manipulation
- Magnetism Manipulation
- Metal Manipulation
- Technology Manipulation
- Weapon Manipulation
Conceptually iron is associated with:
- May be unable to create iron, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.
- May be limited to certain iron compounds.
- Iron is affected by everything that normal iron would be, although the user is perfectly able to use their power to return the metal in its original shape and/or controlling it even under these forces:
- Extremely vulnerable to Electricity and Magnetism Manipulation.
- Alexander "Sasha" Nikolaevich Hell (The Qwaser of Stigmata)
- Gajeel Redfox (Fairy Tail)
- Wan Chanzi (Fairy Tail)
- Meghan Chase (The Iron Fey)
- Machina (The Iron Fey)
- Iron (DC)
- Iron Girl (DC)
- Risotto Nero (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Vento Aureo); via Metallica
- Hector Goffe (The Zombie Knight)
- Kerryūgan users (Naruto)
- Iron-Maker Magic (Fairy Tail)