- Invulnerability Cancellation/Ignoring/Neutralization/Nullification/Suppression
The user can nullify the invulnerability of objects/others, making them vulnerable to attack, or vulnerable to powers they would otherwise be immune to.
- May not work on some targets/types of Invulnerability.
- May be unable to negate Nigh Invulnerability and Absolute Invulnerability.
- Effects are always temporary, being only effective as long as the targets are within range or as long as the timer allows.
- May be a one-shot effect, as the invulnerability is negated only at the instant of the attack, and will reactivate right after.
- May be constantly active.
- Cannot affect users if they also possess Negation Immunity and Power Anchoring.
- Black Dragon (Chaos Dragon)
- Swallow Cratsvalley (Chaos Dragon)
- Yui (Sword Art Online); via Object Eraser
- Dr Minyak & Nurse cohort (Henry Danger); by using tears of the Jolly Beetle on Captain Man