- "My bullets can pierce anything."
- ― Jill Carlyle/the Crimson Avenger (DC Comics)
The power to bypass/ignore invulnerability
. Variation of Immunity Bypassing
- Durability Bypassing
- Unharmable Breaking
User can completely bypass/ignore any form of indestructibility ranging from Dual Impregnability including and/or up to Nigh Invulnerability.
- Victor Stone/Cyborg (DC Comics)
- Ghost Soldier (DC Comics)
- Mordru (DC Comics)
- Jill Carlyle/Crimson Avenger (DC Comics)
- Rex/Robot (Image Comics)
- Solaris (Sonic the Hedgehog 2006)
- Perfect Dark Gaia (Sonic Unleashed)
- Phantom King (Sonic Mania)
- Modoran Sonic Weaponry (DC Comics)
- Crimson Colts (DC Comics)
Cyborg (DC Comics) boasts internal machinery capable of harming even Superman.
Rex (Image Comics) explaining his new armor mods.
Midnighter's (DC Comics) winning strategy, 'nuff said.
Solaris (Sonic the Hedgehog 2006) is able to bypass Super Sonic's invulnerability.
Perfect Dark Gaia (Sonic Unleashed) can bypass Super Sonic's invulnerability.
The Crimson Avenger's Colts (DC Comics) can penetrate the invulnerability of super beings...
...such as Power Girl's skin...
...and Captain Atom's Quantum Shell.