The ability to grant others the power of invulnerability. Variation of Power Bestowal.
Users can make other beings impregnable to damage and injury, rendering them immune to physical threats.
- Users may not be able to use this ability on themselves.
- The invulnerability that is bestowed may only be effective for a specific form of damage.
- Odin (DC Comics)
- Queen Remedi (Final Fantasy Tactics Advance)
- Djinn/Elalyth (Marvel Comics)
- Game Master (Not Lives); limited to players only
- Ares/Mars (Percy Jackson Series); via The Blessing of Ares/Mars
- River Styx (Greek Mythology)
- Witches (Charmed); via Spell Casting
- Seth (Race to Witch Mountain)
- Yuna, Rikku and Paine (Final Fantasy X-2); in Psychic dressphere
- Margery Daw (Shakugan no Shana); temporarily
- Aku Aku (Crash Bandicoot); temporarily
- Uka Uka (Crash Bandicoot); temporarily
- Tear Grants (Tales of the Abyss); via the Grand Fonic Hymm
- Gem of Amara (Angel)
- Eternal Spring (Charmed)
- The Golden Lagoon (Transformers)