Brit (Image Comic Universe) punching a metal robot without being scraped or cut.
Defy all forms of physical injury.
- Impenetrable Skin/Impervious Skin
The user is immune to all forms of conventional physical damage, unable to feel physical pain, is immune to bleeding or loss of limb. Death due to old age (as opposed to preemptive death) is seemingly the only cause of death to the user.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Disease Immunity
- Energy Resistance
- Enhanced Durability
- Pain Suppression
- Pressure Resistance
- Thermal Resistance
- Unbreakable Bones
- Atomicity: to never be physically divided.
- Absolute Invulnerability: be immune to any kind of damage.
- Absolute Defense: simply block any and all attacks.
- Bulletproof Durability: a form of invulnerability that only applies to gunfire.
- Conditional Invulnerability: be invulnerable under certain conditions.
- Damage Negation: negate damage the user may receive.
- Density Manipulation: increase one's density to make it much harder and more difficult to be harmed.
- Cutting Immunity: be immune to cutting damage.
- Elasticity: users body simply absorbs attacks.
- Immutability: the ability to be impervious to all forms of external physical change.
- Impact Absorption: absorb mechanical and physical impacts.
- Intangibility: becoming intangible to allow all offensive attacks to phase through.
- Mobile Invulnerability: a form of invulnerability that only works if the holder of the power is in motion
- Nigh Invulnerability: be immune to almost all kind of damage.
- Reactive Invulnerability: a form of Invulnerability that only works if the user is in danger.
- Regenerative Healing Factor- Heal rapidly from any wound
- Reliant Invulnerability: be indestructible as long as a certain target exists.
- Selective Invulnerability: a form of invulnerability that only works on a certain attack, similar to Evolution.
- Supernaturally Dense Tissue: users body-tissue is supernaturally dense making them incredibly hardy.
- Temporary Invincibility: a form of invulnerability that only works for a limited period of time.
- Absolute Defense
- Defense Powers
- Physical Force Immunity
- Reflective Immutability
- Self-Molecular Manipulation
- Unfettered Body
- Invulnerability Negation
- May be vulnerable to certain conditions, substances or simply have a place that is vulnerable to damage.
- May become Immobile.
- Doesn't mean immortality unless otherwise bestowed.
- Highly vulnerable to toughness-altering abilities such as Fortitude Weakening, Density Manipulation or even Carbon Manipulation.
- May require learning defenses to particular dangers.
- May be vulnerable to telepathic abilities.
- May only protect against external attacks, so internal attacks, such as Internal Rupturing, Dehydration and Deoxygenation, can bypass this ability.
- Users of Absolute Strength may be able to inflict damage.
- May still feel pain.
- Dragon's blood (Folklore)
- The Medal of Everlasting Life (The Book of Life)
- Key of Steel (Mighty Med)
- Eternal Spring (Charmed)
- Etherion (Rave Master)
- Chaos Emerald of Invincibility (Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog)
- The Medigun (Team Fortress 2)
- Drake blood (The Spiderwick Chronicles)