Brit (Image Comic Universe) punching a metal robot without being scraped or cut.
Defy all forms of physical injury.
- Impenetrable Skin/Impervious Skin
The user is immune to all forms of conventional physical damage, unable to feel physical pain, is immune to bleeding or loss of limb. Death due to old age (as opposed to preemptive death) is seemingly the only cause of death to the user.
- Atomicity: to never be physically divided.
- Absolute Defense: simply block any and all attacks.
- Bulletproof Durability: a form of invulnerability that only applies to gunfire.
- Density Manipulation: increase one's density to make it much harder and more difficult to be harmed.
- Conditional Invulnerability: be invulnerable under certain conditions.
- Cutting Immunity: be immune to cutting damage.
- Elasticity: users body simply absorbs attacks.
- Immutability: the ability to be impervious to all forms of external physical change.
- Impact Absorption: absorb mechanical and physical impacts.
- Intangibility: becoming intangible to allow all offensive attacks to phase through.
- Mobile Invulnerability: a form of invulnerability that only works if the holder of the power is in motion
- Reactive Invulnerability: a form of Invulnerability that only works if the user is in danger.
- Regenerative Healing Factor- Heal rapidly from any wound
- Selective Invulnerability: a form of invulnerability that only works on a certain attack, similar to Evolution.
- Supernaturally Dense Tissue: users body-tissue is supernaturally dense making them incredibly hardy.
- Temporary Invincibility: a form of invulnerability that only works for a limited period of time.
- Absolute Defense
- Defense Powers
- Reflective Immutability
- Self-Molecular Manipulation
- Unfettered Body
- Invulnerability Negation
- May be vulnerable to certain conditions, substances or simply have a place that is vulnerable to damage.
- May become Immobile.
- Doesn't mean immortality unless otherwise bestowed.
- Highly vulnerable to toughness-altering abilities such as Fortitude Weakening, Density Manipulation or even Carbon Manipulation.
- May require learning defenses to particular dangers.
- May be vulnerable to telepathic abilities.
- May only protect against external attacks, so internal attacks, such as Internal Rupturing, Dehydration and Deoxygenation, can bypass this ability.
- Users of Absolute Strength may be able to inflict damage.
- The Medal of Everlasting Life (The Book of Life)
- Eternal Spring (Charmed)
- Etherion (Rave Master)
- Chaos Emerald of Invincibility (Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog)