- "Seriously? I mean, Heaven bright the thunder, and it barely even scratched my paint job, but you and a shiny knife? Sure, that's gonna work."
- ― The Darkness to Castiel (Supernatural)
- Absolute/Godly/Meta/Omni Durability
- Impenetrable Skin/Impervious Skin
The user is immune to all forms of conventional physical damage, unable to feel physical pain, is immune to bleeding or loss of limb. Death due to old age (as opposed to preemptive death) is seemingly the only cause of death to the user.
- Contaminant Immunity
- Cutting Immunity
- Disease Immunity
- Energy Resistance
- Enhanced Durability
- Explosion Immunity
- Injury Immunity
- Pain Suppression
- Physical Force Immunity
- Pressure Resistance
- Thermal Resistance
- Unbreakable Bones
- Unbreakable Skin
- Vacuum Adaptation
- Atomicity: to never be physically divided.
- Absolute Invulnerability: be immune to any kind of damage.
- Absolute Defense: users body simply blocks any and all attacks.
- Bulletproof Durability: a form of invulnerability that only applies to gunfire.
- Conditional Invulnerability: be invulnerable under certain conditions.
- Damage Negation: negate damage the user may receive.
- Density Manipulation: increase one's density to make it much harder and more difficult to be harmed.
- Cutting Immunity: be immune to cutting damage.
- Elasticity: users body simply absorbs attacks.
- Immutability: the ability to be impervious to all forms of external physical change.
- Impact Absorption: absorb mechanical and physical impacts.
- Intangibility: becoming intangible to allow all offensive attacks to phase through.
- Mobile Invulnerability: a form of invulnerability that only works if the holder of the power is in motion
- Nigh Invulnerability: be immune to almost all kind of damage.
- Reactive Invulnerability: a form of Invulnerability that only works if the user is in danger.
- Regenerative Healing Factor- Heal rapidly from any wound
- Reliant Invulnerability: be indestructible as long as a certain target exists.
- Selective Invulnerability: a form of invulnerability that only works on a certain attack, similar to Evolution.
- Supernatural Durability: be supernaturally durable.
- Temporary Invincibility: a form of invulnerability that only works for a limited period of time.
- Absolute Defense
- Defense Powers
- Physical Force Immunity
- Reflective Immutability
- Self-Molecular Manipulation
- Unfettered Body
- Weak against Invulnerability Negation/Immunity Bypassing/Invulnerability Bypassing.
- Doesn't mean immortality unless otherwise bestowed.
- Highly vulnerable to toughness-altering abilities such as Fortitude Weakening, Density Manipulation or even Carbon Manipulation.
- Users of Absolute Strength/Absolute Attack can inflict damage.
- Can still be affected by Death Inducement.
- Unless combined that resist/negate it (Immobility, Pushback Resistance) user can be thrown around by attacks.
- May be vulnerable to certain conditions, substances or simply have a place that is vulnerable to damage.
- May become Immobile.
- May require learning defenses to particular dangers.
- May be vulnerable to telepathic abilities.
- May only protect against external attacks, so internal attacks, such as Internal Rupturing, Dehydration and Deoxygenation, can bypass this ability.
- May still feel pain.