- For a gallery of examples for Invulnerability, see here.
Brit (Image Comic Universe) punching a metal robot without being scraped or cut.
Defy all forms of physical injury
- Impenetrable Skin/Impervious Skin
The user is immune to all forms of conventional physical damage, unable to feel physical pain, is immune to bleeding or loss of limb. Death due to old age (as opposed to preemptive death) is seemingly the only cause of death to the user.
- Atomicity: to never be physically divided.
- Bulletproof Durability: a form of invulnerability that only applies to gunfire.
- Density Manipulation: increase one's density to make it much harder and more difficult to be harmed.
- Elasticity: users body simply absorbs attacks.
- Immutability: the ability to be impervious to all forms of external physical change.
- Impact Absorption: absorb mechanical and physical impacts.
- Intangibility: becoming intangible to allow all offensive attacks to phase through.
- Mobile Invulnerability: a form of invulnerability that only works if the holder of the power is in motion
- Reactive Invulnerability: a form of Invulnerability that only works if the user is in danger.
- Regenerative Healing Factor- Heal rapidly from any wound
- Selective Invulnerability: a form of invulnerability that only works on a certain attack, similar to Evolution.
- Supernaturally Dense Tissue: users body-tissue is supernaturally dense making them incredibly hardy.
- Temporary Invincibility: a form of invulnerability that only works for a limited period of time.
- Absolute Defense
- Reflective Immutability
- Self-Molecular Manipulation
- May be vulnerable to certain conditions, substances or simply have a place that is vulnerable to damage.
- May become Immobile.
- Doesn't mean immortality unless otherwise bestowed.
- May require learning defenses to particular dangers.
- May be vulnerable to telepathic abilities