Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to perform a certain action or gain control over the target's (including inanimate objects in some cases) life or actions by speaking their name or phrases. Specific words or phrases may act like commands. A sub-power of Magic.
By using names or phrases to manipulate a person or the universe itself, their words provides them with control over who and what they desire to manipulate. The user can even casts spells or other powers by speaking names or phrases. Having many uses and diverse origins, different forms of the power may have limitations while another may not.
- Access & Occlusion
- Activation & Deactivation
- Command Inducement
- Disease Manipulation
- Paralysis Inducement
- Spell Amplification
- Spell Casting
- Spell Destabilization
- Subordination Manipulation
- The user must know the name of the subject that he wishes to affect; otherwise he has no power over the user
- Names used must be true names (even if the person is known or referred to by another name).
- Beings from other universes or timelines are somewhat protected from this power
- Low-lever users are limited on how many subjects they can control, mainly one at a time.
- Disabling one's ability to speak can neutralize the spell, as they cannot speak out the person's name.