The ability to gain control over the target's by speaking their name. Sub-power of Magic.
User can gain control over the targets (living or unliving) by using names or phrases to manipulate a person or the universe itself, their words provides them with control over who and what they desire to manipulate.
- Access & Occlusion
- Activation & Deactivation
- Command Inducement
- Disease Manipulation
- Paralysis Inducement
- Spell Amplification
- Spell Casting
- Spell Destabilization
- Subordination Manipulation
- True Name Manipulation
- The user must know the name of the subject that he wishes to affect; otherwise he has no power over the user
- Names used must be true names (even if the person is known or referred to by another name).
- Beings from other universes or timelines are somewhat protected from this power
- Low-lever users are limited on how many subjects they can control, mainly one at a time.
- Disabling one's ability to speak can neutralize the spell, as they cannot speak out the person's name.