- For a gallery of examples for Invisibility, see here.
Peter Petrelli (Heroes) turns invisible to flee his brother.
Render oneself invisible.
The power to render oneself unseen to the naked eye.
Users can render themselves unseen by the naked eye and become invisible in visible spectrum. The user can move about an environment unseen by others and act without being observed. Some users can choose to let certain people see them, while staying invisible to others.
- Chi Invisibility
- Cloaking Shield Construction
- Conditional Visibility
- Elemental Invisibility
- Selective Invisibility
- Technological Invisibility
- Camouflage/Shadow Camouflage
- Force-Field Generation
- Light/Darkness Manipulation
- Sense Manipulation
- Sound Manipulation
- Thermal Manipulation
- Invisibility Cancellation and Invisibility Awareness are direct counters to this power.
- May be limited on how much mass in addition of themselves/others they can affect.
- May be limited to how far of the body the mass can be to become invisible.
- May be able to revert back to a visible state without meeting certain conditions.
- May be limited on how long they may remain invisible.
- May require great concentration to stay invisible.
- Users of several vision powers can detect the user.
- User can be detected by senses that don't depend on vision, such as smell, hearing, touch, etc.
- Rain and other liquids, solids, fire, etc. may show the user's shape while invisible.
- May be rendered blind on account of their eyes not absorbing any light.
See Also: Invisibility
- Chaos Emerald of Invisibility (Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Incursio (Akame ga Kill!)
- Peeping Tom (Bioshock: Burial at Sea)
- TARDIS (Doctor Who)
- Invisibility Cloak (Doraemon: Stand by Me)
- Cloak of Invisibility (Harry Potter series)
- Snake Talisman (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Invis-watch (Team Fortress 2)
- The One Ring (Tolkien)
- Shroud of Shadows (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Toilet Brush of Illumination (Yin Yang Yo)