- For a gallery of examples for Invisibility, see here.
Peter Petrelli (Heroes) turns invisible to flee his brother.
Render oneself invisible.
The power to render oneself unseen to the naked eye.
Users can render themselves unseen by the naked eye and become invisible in visible spectrum. The user can move about an environment unseen by others and act without being observed. Some users can choose to let certain people see them, while staying invisible to others.
- Chi Invisibility
- Cloaking Shield Construction
- Conditional Visibility
- Elemental Invisibility
- Selective Invisibility
- Technological Invisibility
- Camouflage/Shadow Camouflage
- Force-Field Generation
- Light/Darkness Manipulation
- Sense Manipulation
- Sound Manipulation
- Thermal Manipulation
- Invisibility Cancellation and Invisibility Awareness are direct counters to this power.
- May be unable to make clothes disappear.
- May be able to revert back to a visible state if user is calm and collected.
- May be limited on how long they may remain invisible.
- May require great concentration to stay invisible.
- Users of several vision powers can detect the user.
- User can be detected by senses that don't depend on vision, such as smell, hearing, touch, etc.
- Rain and other liquids, solids, fire, etc. may show the user's shape while invisible.
- May be rendered blind on account of their eyes not absorbing any light.
See Also: Invisibility
- Incursio (Akame ga Kill!)
- Shroud of Shadows (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Snake Talisman (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Cloak of Invisibility (Harry Potter series)
- Invis-watch (Team Fortress 2)
- The One Ring (Tolkien)
- Peeping Tom (Bioshock: Burial at Sea)