- For a gallery of examples for Invisibility, see here.
Peter Petrelli (Heroes) turns invisible to flee his brother.
Render oneself invisible
The power to render oneself unseen to the naked eye.
Users can render themselves unseen by the naked eye and become invisible in visible spectrum. The user can move about an environment unseen by others and act without being observed. Sometime users can seen by others by choosing too while the people around the user can't.
- Chi Invisibility
- Conditional Visibility
- Elemental Invisibility
- Selective Invisibility
- Technological Invisibility
- Camouflage/Shadow Camouflage
- Force-Field Generation
- Light/Darkness Manipulation
- Sense Manipulation
- Sound Manipulation
- Thermal Manipulation
- Invisibility Cancellation
- May be unable to make clothes disappear
- May be able to revert back to a visible state if user is calm and collected.
- Some may be limited on how long they may remain invisible.
- Some may require great concentration to stay invisible.
- User can be detected by senses that don't depend on vision, ie smell, hearing, touch, etc.
- Rain and other liquids, solids, fire, etc. may show the user's shape while invisible.
- Incursio (Akame ga Kill!)
- Shroud of Shadows (Xiaolin Showdown)
- Snake Talisman (Jackie Chan Adventures)
- Cloak of Invisibility (Harry Potter series)
- Invis-watch (Team Fortress 2)
- The One Ring (Tolkien)