Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The power to render oneself unseen to the naked eye.
Users can render themselves unseen by the naked eye and become invisible in visible spectrum. The user can move about an environment unseen by others and act without being observed. Some users can choose to let certain people see them, while staying invisible to others.
- Chi Invisibility
- Cloaking Shield Construction
- Conditional Visibility
- Elemental Invisibility
- Magic Invisibility
- Selective Invisibility
- Technological Invisibility
- Camouflage/Shadow Camouflage
- Force-Field Generation
- Light/Darkness Manipulation
- Sense Manipulation
- Sound Manipulation
- Thermal Manipulation
- Invisibility Cancellation and Invisibility Awareness are direct counters to this power.
- May be limited on how much mass in addition of themselves/others they can affect.
- May be limited to how far of the body the mass can be to become invisible.
- May be not be able to revert back to a visible state without meeting certain conditions.
- May be limited on how long they may remain invisible.
- May require great concentration to stay invisible.
- Users of several vision powers can detect the user.
- May be always on, limiting the user's interactions with others.
- User can be detected by senses that don't depend on vision, such as smell, hearing, touch, etc.
- Rain and other liquids, solids, fire, etc. may show the user's shape while invisible.
- May be rendered blind on account of their eyes not absorbing any light.
- May be invisible for only visible light.
See Also: Invisibility.