The power to be almighty/all-powerful via impossibles.
- Absolute Impossibility Manipulation
- Absolute Limitation Creation
Inverse-Omnipotence, the power to limit others by making them weak or by imposing a sort of invariable which prevents them from exerting abilities.
Omnipotence (from Latin: Omni Potens: "all power") is the ability to be almighty in every sense and aspect, and be able to do absolutely anything and everything. Inverse Omnipotence is a non antagonistic opposite (meaning it is not an anti/counter power) of omnipotence, which basically does the same thing by "be able to not do absolutely anything and everything."
Just as the user of Omnipotence can do absolutely anything, even the impossible, including creating something bigger than infinity or can control everything, smaller than zero, or both at the same time, and anything similarly excessive. Inverse omnipotence can achieve the same effect by making anything impossible. In short, a user of Inverse Omnipotence is capable of making everything, including the logical, into something impossible or unacomplishable no matter what.
- Absolute Impossibility Inducement
- Absolute Immortality by making dying impossible
- Flawless Indestructibility by making bodily damage impossible
- Impossibility Inducement by making the possible impossible
- Curse Immunity by making it impossible to curse the user
- Reality Anchoring by making it impossible to be affected by reality-altering abilities
- Complete Arsenal/Desired Ability Manifestation by making it impossible to not have said power.
- Make all things moot by deciding which is/isnt nill, null or naught.
- Makes a small seashell weigh a ton.
- Diminish other peoples senses (making it impossible for a healthy person to see or smell for example.)
- Negate other peoples superpowers by making it impossible to use said powers.
- Alter a persons personality to make them less amiable.
- Make the oxygen in the air heavier and more toxic.
- Make people allergic to water.
- May be impossible to reverse if the user has a change of heart of the condition. (Note that this only applies to non-omnipotent beings.)
- Limitation Transcendence.