- "I don't understand it. That was NON-alcoholic champagne."
- ― NASA Scientist (The Simpsons)
The power to place others into an intoxicated state.
- Drunkenness Inducement
The user can intoxicate others, putting them in a state where they lose control of their faculties or behavior.
- May need to get close to the target to induce intoxication
- Shuten-Doji (Fate/Grand Order)
- The Saucer Men (Invasion of The Saucer Men)
- Ring of Drunkenness (Anti-Magic Academy 35th Test Platoon)
- Moribito Nectar Water (Dog Days)
- Grail Card (Saga Frontier)
- Polywater (Star Trek)