The power to create a personal digital interface and manipulate the data via interactions with the computer hologram. Variation of Technology Manipulation.
User can create a personal digital interface and manipulate the data via interactions with the computer hologram.
- Data Manipulation
- Digital Constructs
- Encyclopedic Knowledge
- Force-Field Generation - protective shields or "fire walls"
- Hologram Interaction
- Holographic Projection
- Knowledge Manipulation
- Information Transferal
- Power Bestowal (bestows knowledge, such as magic spells, techniques, etc.)
- Cyber avatar: Creates an avatar to interact with the digital world.
- Fusion: Fuse with the data to obtain a digital form and digital evolution.
- Super computer level archive: Store massive amounts of information.
- Technopathy: Via data manipulation of the machines.
- Video Game Physics
- Requires computer knowledge to use.
- Like a normal computer, a computer virus may be a problem.
- May require the user's life force.
- Tron (Kingdom Hearts II)
- Iron Man (Marvel)
- Crawford Seam (Fairy Tail)
- Hibiki Lates (Fairy Tail)
- Brain/Zero (Fairy Tail)
- Tecna (Winx Club)
- Azim (Bondi Band)
- Users of Hunter-VG (Megaman Star Force)
- Yukio Hans Vorarlberna (Bleach)
- Washu Hakubi (Tenchi Muyo!)
- Han Jee-Han (The Gamer)
- Peridot (Steven Universe); via Limb Enhancers
- Trip (Enslaved: Odyssey to the West)