The ability to bypass/negate the intangibility or fluid-like nature of beings in order to deal damage to them. Variation of Power Negation.
- Fluidity Bypassing/Cancellation/Negation
- Intangibility Bypassing/Negation
The user can bypass/negate the Intangibility or fluid-like nature of beings to deal damage to them. This ability allows the user to harm beings with a fluid-like, gas-like, or any other malleable form that normally would allow them to be unharmed by conventional physical attacks. This bypass can also be transferred/imbued into objects such as weapons to assist the user in combat.
- May need to make direct physical contact with the opponent to deal damage.
- The opponent can still retaliate, as only the intangibility aspect of their power is bypassed.
- May not be able to use this ability if it is overused, requiring a short period of rest.
- Rust Bucket's netting (Ben 10)
- Shield of Ziegel (Ben 10)
- Techadon Robots' defense systems (Ben 10)
- Nth Metal (DC Comics)
- Seastone/Sea-Prism Stone (One Piece); partially