Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to bypass/negate the intangibility or fluid-like nature of beings in order to deal damage to them. Variation of Power Negation.
- Fluidity Cancellation/Negation
- Intangibility Negation
The user can bypass/negate the Intangibility or fluid-like nature of beings to deal damage to them. This ability allows the user to harm beings with a fluid-like, gas-like, or any other malleable form that normally would allow them to be unharmed by conventional physical attacks. This bypass can also be transferred/imbued into objects such as weapons to assist the user in combat.
- May need to make direct physical contact with the opponent to deal damage.
- The opponent can still retaliate, as only the intangibility aspect of their power is bypassed.
- May not be able to use this ability if it is overused, requiring a short period of rest.
- Ghost Rider (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
- Dragons (American Dragon: Jake Long)
- Fraulein Kreutune (A Certain Magical Index)
- Dragon Slayers (Fairy Tail)
- Meredy (Fairy Tail)
- Sento Oumi (Juden-Chan)
- Ikuto Tohoin (Nagasarete Airantou)
- Users of Armament/Busoshoku Haki (One Piece)
- Saitama (One Punch Man)
- Pokémon who can use Foresight and Odor Sleuth (Pokémon)
- Yaya (Unbreakable Machine-Doll); via Skin Hardening
- Wanda Maximoff (X-Men: Evolution)
- Rust Bucket's netting (Ben 10)
- Shield of Ziegel (Ben 10)
- Techadon Robots' defense systems (Ben 10)
- Nth Metal (DC Comics)
- Seastone/Sea-Prism Stone (One Piece); partially