The ability to instinctively sense how people and objects relate to oneself.
User can instinctively sense how people and objects relate to them. This allows them to identify enemies, allies, and targets, and also 'tag' those people, allowing them to see their location, even through walls and other obstacles.
User is able to pick up cold trails, locate disguised enemies, read the paths their targets would take, etc. or mark potential targets. They can focus on a target and sense approximately where they had gone, or inversely, where they would go.
- Garrett (Thief); via Focus
- Assassins (Assassin's Creed); via Eagle Vision
- Users of the SitRep Perk (Call of Duty)
- Agent 47 (Hitman: Absolution); via Instinct Mode
- Ayano Aishi (Yandere Simulator); via Yandere Vision