The ability to instinctively sense how people and objects relate to oneself.
User can scan the world around them to instinctively sense how people and objects relate to them. This allows them to detect usable and useful objects in the environment and identify enemies, allies, and targets, and also 'tag' their presence, allowing them to see their location, even through walls and other obstacles.
User is able to locate disguised enemies, read the paths their targets would take, mark potential targets, see otherwise invisible objects like signs and symbols, and tell at a glance what the intentions of those around the user are towards said users.
They can also focus on a target and sense approximately where they had gone, or inversely, where they would go.
- Assassins (Assassin's Creed); via Eagle Vision
- Batman (Batman: Arkham series); via Detective Mode of Batsuit
- Hunters (Cabela's Dangerous Hunts); via Hunter Sense
- Users of the SitRep Perk (Call of Duty)
- Alessandra "Outrider" Castillo (Call of Duty); via Vision Pulse
- Agent 47 (Hitman: Absolution); via Instinct Mode
- Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn); via Focus
- Cole MacGrath (INFAMOUS 1 & 2); via Radar Pulse
- Yun (Only Sense Online); via Discovery
- Garrett (Thief); via Focus
- Ayano "Yandere-chan" Aishi (Yandere Simulator); via Yandere Vision
- Sonar Clione (Yumekui Merry)