- Bug Physiology/Mimicry
- Insect Form/Mimicry
- Insecta Physiology
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into an insect, including cockroaches, beetles, earwigs, flies, mayflies, termites, mantises, sticks, etc.
- Antenna Protrusion
- Appendage Generation/Multiple Arms
- Danger Sense
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Balance
- Enhanced Bite
- Enhanced Leap
- Enhanced Senses
- Enhanced Strength
- Limited Water Immunity
- Poison Generation
- Size Reduction
- Speed Swimming/Water Walking
- Stinger Protrusion
- Thermal Resistance
- Wing Manifestation/Flight
- Adhesive Net: Ties a target up into a net that is virtually inescapable.
- Cocoon Generation
- Insect Manipulation
- Insect Swarming
- Light Generation
- Sting Burst Strike: Quickly takes initiative against target in blinding speed to penetrate through the subject.
- Vorpal Bite
- Blattodea Physiology (cockroaches): Enhanced Durability, Enhanced Immunity, Enhanced Reflexes, Enhanced Speed
- Coleoptera Physiology (beetles): Dermal Armor, Enhanced Durability, Enhanced Strength
- Diptera Physiology (mosquitoes, gnats, midges, etc): High-Speed Flight, Wallcrawling, Enhanced Agility
- Hemiptera Physiology (cicadas, aphids, planthoppers, leafhoppers, shield bugs, etc.):
- Auchenorrhyncha Physiology (cicadas, leafhoppers, treehoppers, planthoppers, and spittlebugs):
- Hymenoptera Physiology (sawflies, wasps, bees and ants): Enhanced Bite, Stinger Protrusion, Poison Generation
- Apocrita Physiology (wasps): Stinger Protrusion, Enhanced Vision, Wing Manifestation/Flight
- Lepidoptera Physiology (butterflies and moths): Wing Manifestation/Flight, Camouflage
- Mantodea Physiology (mantises): Pincer Grip, Predator Instinct, Camouflage
- Neuroptera Physiology (lacewings, mantidflies, antlions): Wing Manifestation/Flight
- Odonatoptera Physiology (dragonflies and damselflies): Enhanced Agility, High-Speed Flight, Enhanced Bite, Wing Manifestation/Flight
- Orthoptera Physiology (grasshoppers, crickets and locusts): Enhanced Leap, Wing Manifestation/Flight
- Phasmatodea Physiology (stick insects/walking sticks/stick-bugs, phasmids, ghost insects and leaf insects): Camouflage, Enhanced Vision/Night Vision
- Animal Mimicry
- Animal Morphing
- Crustacean Physiology - Insects are descended from crustaceans.
- Egg Manipulation
- Insect Breath
- Insect Manipulation
- Insect Dragon Physiology
- May need practice to change back into original form.
- As insects are ectotherms, user may be vulnerable to extreme temperatures.
See Also: Invertebrate Index.
- Manchurian Musca (Xiaolin Showdown)