- For a gallery of examples for Insect Physiology, see here.
The Wasp (Marvel)
Use the traits of insects
User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into insect, including cockroaches, beetles, earwigs, flies, mayflies, termites, mantises, sticks, etc.
- Antenna Protrusion
- Appendage Generation/Multiple Arms
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Balance
- Enhanced Bite
- Enhanced Jump
- Enhanced Senses
- Enhanced Strength
- Poison Generation
- Size Manipulation
- Speed Swimming/Water Walking
- Stinger Protrusion
- Thermal Resistance
- Wing Manifestation/Flight
- Adhesive Net: Wrings a target into a net that insures to be inescapable.
- Cocoon Generation
- Exoskeleton Shedding
- Insect Manipulation
- Light Generation
- Sting Burst Strike: Quickly takes initiative against target in blinding speed to penetrate through the subject.
- Vorpal Bite
- Blattodea Physiology (cockroaches): Enhanced Durability, Enhanced Immunity, Enhanced Reflexes, Enhanced Speed
- Coleoptera Physiology (beetles): Dermal Armor, Enhanced Durability, Enhanced Strength
- Diptera Physiology (flies): Supersonic Flying, Wallcrawling, Enhanced Agility
- Hemiptera Physiology (cicadas, aphids, planthoppers, leafhoppers, shield bugs, etc.):
- Auchenorrhyncha Physiology (cicadas, leafhoppers, treehoppers, planthoppers, and spittlebugs):
- Hymenoptera Physiology (sawflies, wasps, bees and ants): Enhanced Bite, Stinger Protrusion, Poison Generation
- Lepidoptera Physiology (butterflies and moths): Wing Manifestation/Flight, Camouflage
- Mantodea Physiology (mantises): Pincer Grip, Predator Instinct, Camouflage
- Neuroptera Physiology (lacewings, mantidflies, antlions):
- Odonata Physiology (dragonflies and damselflies): Enhanced Agility, Supersonic Flying, Enhanced Bite, Wing Manifestation/Flight
- Orthoptera Physiology (grasshoppers, crickets and locusts): Enhanced Jump, Wing Manifestation/Flight
- Phasmatodea Physiology (stick insects/walking sticks/stick-bugs, phasmids, ghost insects and leaf insects): Camouflage, Enhanced Vision/Night Vision
- May need practice to change back into original form.