- For a gallery of examples for Insect Physiology, see here.
The Wasp (Marvel)
Use the traits of insects
The user takes on or has the forms, traits and abilities of insect, including cockroaches, beetles, earwigs, flies, mayflies, termites, mantises, sticks, etc.
- Antenna Protrusion
- Appendage Generation/Multiple Arms
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced Agility
- Enhanced Balance
- Enhanced Bite
- Enhanced Jump
- Enhanced Senses
- Enhanced Strength
- Poison Generation
- Size Manipulation
- Speed Swimming/Water Walking
- Stinger Protrusion
- Thermal Resistance
- Wing Manifestation/Flight
- Adhesive Net: Wrings a target into a net that insures to be inescapable.
- Cocoon Generation
- Exoskeleton Shedding
- Insect Manipulation
- Light Generation
- Sting Burst Strike: Quickly takes initiative against target in blinding speed to penetrate through the subject.
- Vorpal Bite
- Blattodea Physiology (cockroaches): Enhanced Durability, Enhanced Immunity, Enhanced Reflexes, Enhanced Speed
- Coleoptera Physiology (beetles): Dermal Armor, Enhanced Durability, Enhanced Strength
- Diptera Physiology (flies): Supersonic Flying, Wallcrawling, Enhanced Agility
- Hemiptera Physiology (cicadas, aphids, planthoppers, leafhoppers, shield bugs, etc.):
- Auchenorrhyncha Physiology (cicadas, leafhoppers, treehoppers, planthoppers, and spittlebugs):
- Hymenoptera Physiology (sawflies, wasps, bees and ants): Enhanced Bite, Stinger Protrusion, Poison Generation
- Lepidoptera Physiology (butterflies and moths): Wing Manifestation/Flight, Camouflage
- Mantodea Physiology (mantises): Pincer Grip, Predator Instinct, Camouflage
- Neuroptera Physiology (lacewings, mantidflies, antlions):
- Odonata Physiology (dragonflies and damselflies): Enhanced Agility, Supersonic Flying, Enhanced Bite, Wing Manifestation/Flight
- Orthoptera Physiology (grasshoppers, crickets and locusts): Enhanced Jump, Wing Manifestation/Flight
- Phasmatodea Physiology (stick insects/walking sticks/stick-bugs, phasmids, ghost insects and leaf insects): Camouflage, Enhanced Vision/Night Vision
- May need practice to change back into original form.