The ability to control insects. Variation of Animal Manipulation.
- Bug Manipulation
- Insect Control
Users can control various insects. They control them to do their bidding, for example, helping them during situations, using them against foes, and using them to see locations and gather information about a particular place. Some can see through the insects' eyes that are controlled allowing them to spy on others. Users can also understand or communicate with them, hence creating and strengthening friendships.
- Animal Scrying - to perceive through insect senses.
- Insect Empathy - to understand/feel their emotions.
- Mind Control - to control various kinds of insects.
- Mind Link - to have mental bond.
- Taming - to tame their nature.
- Zoolingualism - to allow verbal communication.
- Animal Empowerment - to gain strength from insects.
- Animal Manipulation
- Animal Telepathy - limited to insects.
- Arachnid Manipulation - several users are also able to control spiders.
- Insect Generation/Summoning - create or summon insects.
- Insect Magic
- Insect Physiology - constant physical/mental bond may allow user to adapt to certain insect-like traits.
- Living Hive
- Pestilence Manipulation - to command insects to spread disease and devour crops.
- Psychic Persuasion and/or Mind Control - limited to insects.
- May be limited to only certain species.
- Some can only control the insects they create or summon.
- Range maybe limited.
- Depends on environment.