Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "You didn't think I would risk losing the battle for Gotham's soul in a fist fight with you. No, you need an ace in the hole. Mine's Harvey. I took Gotham's white knight and brought him down to our level. It wasn't hard. See madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push."
- ― The Joker, The Dark Knight
- Delirium Inducement
- Insanity Induction
- Madness Inducement
- Mind Blasting/Blowing/Breaking
User can cause madness in a person or group of people that have no mental illness, depending of the users will victims may go slightly loopy or lose total grip of reality becoming delusional, lose control over themselves, paranoid, catatonic or hostile.
- Sanity Theft/Sanity Transferal
- Cause madness in a person or crowd.
- Create total anarchy when unleashing craziness to the world
- Confusion Inducement
- Insanity Absorption
- Madness Manipulation
- Mental Inducement
- Personal Demon Physiology
- The victim may become hostile/dangerous to the user.
- People already with mental illness cannot be affected.
- Users of Psychic Shield are either immune or highly resistant.
- Users of Insanity Absorption can take the insanity from the victim.
- Can be reversed by Mental Healing.
- Demons Extract (Akame ga Kill)
- Yatagarasu's Feather (Warehouse 13)
- Dogs Playing Poker (The Simpsons)
- Black Blood (Soul Eater)
- Joker Gas (DC Comics)
- The Markers (Dead Space Saga)
- Rajaijah Juice (Tintin)
- The Flare (The Maze Runner)