- Insane Weapons
- Madness Constructs
- Mental Materialization
User can change madness energy into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea on how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Being in contact with these constructs can make those who are sane unstable, and those that are already insane even worse off.
- User must be able to feel/experience insanity.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the user's will.
- In most cases constructs will revert back into their original state if the user becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Alice Liddell (American Mcgee's Alice/Alice Madness Returns)
- The Dollmaker (Alice: Madness Returns)
- Alma Wade (F.E.A.R Series)
- Asura (Soul Eater); via clowns
- Crona (Soul Eater); via Black Blood/Ragnarok