Metamorpho (DC Comics) one of the Metamorphae: beings born of mortal clay and gifted with the ability to control the elements of Earth.
transform into inorganic element
- Elemental Body
- Elemental Form
- Elemental Physiology
User is able to transform their body completely into fundamental elements, including air, earth, electricity, fire, light, shadow, water, etc. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of element, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
- Dermal Armor
- Enhanced Condition - exact powers depend on the element transformed.
- Air Mimicry
- Ash Mimicry
- Earth Mimicry
- Energy Physiology
- Ink Mimicry
- Paper Mimicry
- Plant Mimicry
- Shadow Mimicry
- Water Mimicry
- Amorphous Physiology
- Defunct Physiology
- Elemental Aura
- Elemental Energy Manipulation
- Elemental Intangibility
- Elemental Manipulation
- Elemental Regeneration
- Elemental Transmutation
- Golem Creation - most golems have a variation of this power.
- Golem Physiology - most golems have a variation of this power.
- Malleable Anatomy
- Scattering - some users are able spread their transformed form over vast areas.
- Size Manipulation
- Thermal Resistance
- Some users may not be able to return to their original body/form.
- May only be able to mimic substances they can touch.
- May require constant contact with element to stay in transformed state.
- Cannot merge with existing material.
- Opposite elements may contradict each other.
- If the user is rendered unconscious, their body might automatically transform into their normal state.