- "He who makes a beast of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man"
- ― Dr. Samuel Johnson
- ""We never lose our demons, Mordo. We only learn to live above them."
- ― The Ancient One (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
The power to control and harness the power of a demon or beast living inside you.
- Inner Demon
- Inner Monster
The user can control their inner demons to gain strength and ferocity to destroy anything in their path. Although, the user mustn't let their inner beast overpower them or they become psychotic killing machines, bent on survival and bloodlust. The user must be careful and try to stay calm unless they really need to unlock the beast inside them. The user also takes on the aspects of wild, dangerous, and diseased animals that are insane and almost nothing can stop them.
- Adrenal Activation
- Anger Empowerment
- Berserker Physiology
- Combat Empowerment
- Divided Mind
- Predator Instinct
- Enhanced Combat
- Fear Empowerment
- Hatred Empowerment
- Indomitable Will
- Insanity Empowerment (when lost control of this power)
- Feral Mind (when lost control of this power)
- Killing Instinct
- Monster Mimicry
- Nigh Invulnerability
- Pain Suppression
- Power Infusion
- Supernatural Strength
- The user must calm down or their inner beast will turn them into a psychopath and/or rampaging killer.
- May be vulnerable to bullets and other objects.
- This power may destroy the user if not used wisely.
- The user must maintain a focused mind in order to keep this power under control.
- Removal of the inner beast may result in death due to the process of removal being extremely painful and taxing on energy.