- Ink Physiology
- Melanokinetic Physiology
User is made up of or can transform their body completely into ink. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of ink, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.
User is able to shift between solid ink (gaining hardness equal to soft stone), paste (making the goo-like) and liquid. They can also change their colors.
- Amorphous Physiology
- Contaminant Immunity
- Dermal Armor
- Disease Immunity
- Enhanced Durability/Invulnerability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Lung Capacity or Oxygen Independence
- Enhanced Strength
- Ink Generation
- Near Intangibility: as long as the obstacle isn't water-proofed they can pass through it.
- Poison Generation
- Speed Swimming
- Ink Manipulation
- Liquid Mimicry
- Melanokinetic Cloning
- Melanokinetic Entity Creation
- Regenerative Healing Factor by drawing ink to fill the wounds.
- Size Manipulation
- Water Manipulation
- May need practice to change back.
- Some users may not be able to return to their original body/form.
- Samurai Ink Wasp (Alice: Madness Returns)
- Inque (Batman:Beyond/DC)
- Searchers (Bendy and The Ink Machine)
- Sammy (Bendy and The Ink Machine)
- "Bendy" (Bendy and The Ink Machine)
- Brushogun (Teen Titans)
- The Faun (Pan's Labyrinth)
- Ink Monster (Far Cry)
- Inklings (Splatoon)
- Agent 3
- Octarians (Splatoon)