Samuel Sullivan (Heroes) manipulating ink in a jar.
- Ink Control
User can create, shape and manipulate ink, including moving ink, change the color, consistency/viscosity between solid and liquid, etc., even if the ink is printed/written/tattooed. They can write/scribe/tattoo without tools by manipulating ink.
- Create/generate, shape, move and animate ink, including the color, consistency/viscosity, etc.
- Efficacy Manipulation including speed , density, hardness and/or sharpness.
- Organic Attacks using ink.
- Projected Thermography
- Tattoo Manipulation
- May be unable to create ink and are limited manipulating existing ones.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user.