Killer B (Naruto: Shippuden) generating ink underwater against his opponent.
Generate or secrete ink within oneself
The ability to generate ink within oneself.
- Ink Secretion
- Ink Creation
The user can generate liquid-form or gaseous-form of ink. The user generates ink from their skin or mouth to use it as and offensive attack or as an escape route; to get away from an opponent. The user can also generate a mist or dust of ink to confuse the opponent.
- Users can cause ink to be sticky, hence trapping their foe.
- Users can cause ink to be poison, hence poisoning their foe.
- Users can cause ink to be acidic, hence melting an object or subject.
- It is best to use it underwater as the ink is spread through out the water; polluting it.
- Users can cause the ink generated from them to be cloudy and thin, polluting the air.
- Users can cause ink to be moldy and thick, to pollute water.
- Users can create body art by generating ink through skin.
- Users can also generate colored ink.
- Users with only Ink Generation cannot manipulate or control the ink they generated.
- Some users are limited to either generate ink in a liquid state or gaseous state.
- Humboldt Squid (Real Life)
- Hachi/Hatchan (One Piece)
- Rokutoryu (One Piece)
- Ikaros Much (One Piece)
- Octopako (One Piece)
- Killer B (Naruto: Shippuden)
- Dr. John Zoidberg (Futurama)
- The Decapodians (Futurama)
- The Witches (The Witches Roald Dahl)
- Blooper (Super Mario Bros.)
- Marked Man (Marvel)
- Gesomon (Digimon)
- Some Normal-type/Water-type Pokemon (Pokemon) -via moves such as SmokeScreen/Octazooka/etc.
- Shadow Mario (Super Mario Sunshine)
- Skwydd (Generator Rex)
- Shinra Ioroi (Mushi-shi)