- Ink Projection
The user can release/use ink to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Ink Bolts: Project ink that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Ink Blasts: Release blasts of ink in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release ink blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Ink Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of ink.
- Ink Beam Emission: Release beams of ink.
- Ink Blast: Release ink over a specific target area.
- Ink Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of ink.
- Ink Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of ink.
- Ink Breath: Discharge ink blasts from mouth.
- Ink Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Ink Cutting: Use ink to cut opponents.
- Ink Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with ink.
- Ink Pillar Projection: Project ink pillars.
- Ink Spike Projection: Project ink spikes.
- Ink Vision: Emit ink from one's eyes.
- Ink Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of ink.
- Ink Wave Emission: Send out a wave of ink that repels everything.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of ink.
- Omnidirectional Ink Waves: Send out a wave of ink in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of ink that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release ink blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release ink blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Zap: A tiny short release of ink to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Art Attacks
- Ink Manipulation
- Ink Mimicry
- Melanokinetic Combat
- Melanokinetic Constructs
- Organic Attacks
- Users may require outside source of ink to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Killer B (Naruto)
- Sai (Naruto)
- Wash Buckler (Skylanders)
- Bloopers (Super Mario)