- "Look, you stupid bastard, you've got no arms left!"
- "Yes I have."
- "Just a flesh wound."
- ― King Arthur and the Black Knight (Monty Python and the Holy Grail)
- "We were told you'd been fatally wounded!"
- "Yes, I'd been told that as well. I chose to ignore it and continue living"
- ― Two Kinds
- "Aren't you hurt?"
- "Of course not. There's no pain in the Garden of Eden."
- ― Marge and Homer Simpson (The Simpsons)
The ability to not be affected by harm.
User can be harmed but this does not impede on their ability to function on any level. For example, a stab to the heart would be a stab to the heart, but they would survive and continue on their way, sometimes without even being slowed down.
- Absolute Immortality
- Damage Distribution
- Defunct Physiology
- Determined Strength
- Discomfort Immunity
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Health
- Enhanced Stamina
- Enhanced Survivability
- High Resistance
- Indomitable Will
- Overexertion Immunity
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Pain Suppression
- Selective Invulnerability
- Supernatural Survivability
- Undead Physiology
- User usually have a specific weakness that bypasses their immunity that can still affect them.
- User may not be immune to discomfort or pain, therefore making it possible to weaken, slow down or stun them.
- Even if the user is durable and strong willed enough to last longer than most other people, taking enough damage without medical treatment could still cause them immense health problems and even death.
- Two-Ton Tunic (Xiaolin Showdown)