- "Look, you stupid bastard, you've got no arms left!"
- "Yes I have."
- "Just a flesh wound."
- ― King Arthur and the Black Knight (Monty Python and the Holy Grail)
The ability to not be affected by harm.
Users can be harmed, however, this would not impede on their ability to function on any level. For example, a stab to the heart would be a stab to the heart, but they would survive and continue on their way, sometimes without even being slowed down.
- Absolute Immortality
- Damage Distribution
- Enhanced Stamina
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Health
- Enhanced Vitality
- Pain Suppression
- Supernatural Survivability
- Users usually have a specific weakness that bypasses their immunity can still harms them.
- Even if the user is durable and strong willed enough to last longer than most other people, taking enough damage without medical treatment could still cause them immense health problems and even death.