- "Look, you stupid bastard, you've got no arms left!"
- "Yes I have."
- "Just a flesh wound."
- ― King Arthur and the Black Knight (Monty Python and the Holy Grail)
- "We were told you'd been fatally wounded!"
- "Yes, I'd been told that as well. I chose to ignore it and continue living"
- ― Two Kinds
The ability to not be affected by harm.
Users can be harmed, however, this would not impede on their ability to function on any level. For example, a stab to the heart would be a stab to the heart, but they would survive and continue on their way, sometimes without even being slowed down.
- Absolute Immortality
- Damage Distribution
- Enhanced Stamina
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Health
- Enhanced Vitality
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Pain Suppression
- Supernatural Survivability
- Undead Physiology
- Users usually have a specific weakness that bypasses their immunity can still harms them.
- Users may not be immune to discomfort or pain, therefore making it possible to weaken, slow down or stun them.
- Even if the user is durable and strong willed enough to last longer than most other people, taking enough damage without medical treatment could still cause them immense health problems and even death.